Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Today is not a good day.


I am weary.


I had a panic attack this morning.


Last time that happened, it took me a day an a half to feel better.


I don't have the fight in my right now to keep doing this.


The pain still overwhelms me, when I least expect it. The needs are so great, and they will not be met. I am getting depleted.


I am losing sight of the goal.


I know I am not alone. But I don't have the strength to reach out, to communicate, to hear, to listen, to process, to speak.


To be honest, I want to just sleep.... forever.


This is a bad day. Bad days are part of this journey. I just never expected one this bad right now. But here it is.



I feel like I am failing, and should be stronger. But I just don't have it in me right now. I think what I need is prayer.


If you are inclined to pray for me, please do. I would be very grateful.
~R.W.~

No comments:

Post a Comment